Emergency First Aid at Work - June 2012
Young Lancashire's Emergency First Aid at Work will take place on Tuesday 19 June, from 9.30am - 4.30pm, at Lancashire Young Farmers Clubs, Ribblesdale Centre, Lincoln Way, Clitheroe.
Delegates will receive training in a range of First Aid topics, including:
- The role of the First Aider including the importance of recording incidents and accidents
- Aims and principles of First Aid
- Action at an emergency
- Management of an unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or shocked
- Treatment of minor injuries including cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns and small splinters
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The use of First Aid equipment
This event can be offered free of charge to Young Lancashire member organisations as it is fully funded by Lancashire County Council Central Gateway Funding (maximum 2 people per organisations). For people wishing to attend out side of our network, there is a small fee of £15 per person.
If your Organisation is not currently in membership with Young Lancashire, and you would like more details about the information, support and representation we can offer you and the benefits available, please email us at: Supportservices@younglancashire.org.uk, requesting an information pack, or join on-line today.
Places for this event are limited so please register soon to confirm your booking.
If you are unable to attend once your booking is confirmed, you must contact our offices on 01772 556127 or email@example.com to advise within 5 working days of the event or you will be invoiced for the administration fee of £15.
Please note: any surplus which may be earned from income generated through the provision of Membership Services will be allocated towards the formation of a wholly owned subsidiary trading company.
Clitheroe, BB7 1QD