Analysis of youth service savings
- West Sussex will "End direct delivery of universal services and target resources at the most vulnerable young people" to save £2m.
- Oxfordshire will "Merge youth services with others relating to young people and families and employ a youth hub model" to save £4.2m.
- Manchester will "Hand over universal youth services to the voluntary sector and focus on providing targeted support" to save £3.5m.
- Devon will "Reduce number of geographical teams and managers, and pool resources with other relevant services" to save £683,500.
- Warwickshire will "Deliver youth services through the voluntary sector and provide enhanced support to the most vulnerable" to save £3.5m.