Throughout its history, the Garfield Weston Foundation has supported local charities across the UK and the essential work they do to keep our communities connected. To celebrate the Foundation’s sixtieth anniversary and the vital role of these community organisations, the Foundation is launching a one-off grants scheme that will run exclusively in 2018.
A Capital Fund for Community Charities The Foundation recognise that communities need good facilities and the Weston Anniversary Fund will award grants between £30,000 and £150,000 to provide new, or to improve existing community facilities.
Weston Anniversary Fund Outline
- One-off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects to benefit local communities across the UK
- Open to UK registered charities, CIOs, places of worship and state schools only
- Grants range from £30,000-£150,000 and can fund the entirety of a project
- Simple online application process
- Applications open on 05 January 2018 and close on 30 June 2018
- Simple one-stage application process
- If relevant, planning permission must be secured prior to our closing date of 30 June 2018
- You can apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months
- Grants must be spent and projects completed by 31 December 2020
How to Apply
The Weston Anniversary Fund will be open to applications from 05 January 2018 and will close on 30 June 2018. Full details about the Fund and the online application form will be available on our special anniversary website Garfield Weston Foundation from 05 January 2018.