Our members tell us that our support helps them in their work with young people; helping them to provide safe and effective work with the young people with whom they work.
The difference we make
An evaluation of one of our recent programmes illustrates the difference we make and we have a number of Case Studies from members explaining the benefits we provide. Visit report ‘The Difference We Make’.
Young people have told us how a grant from our Bursary Award Scheme has helped them to develop.
Our projects too have demonstrated the value that our charity brings to the voluntary youth sector,
- Results illustrate the effectiveness of providing accreditation through informal learning to young people’s lives
- 90% of respondents in our survey said the project increased young people’s skills
- 85% of the workforce is more able to provide evidence of outcomes as a result of the project
Quotes from young people
I used the grant for a 2 Star Canoeing Course, which helped me to gain new skills, so I was able to canoe independently in the Lakes
The grant enabled me to attend a regional Trampolining event, which inspired me to learn new moves and improve my technique
Membership Survey 2015
- 73% said our support enables them to improve the quality of their work
- 88% said that our website was either satisfactory, good, or excellent
- 94% said that our bulletins were either satisfactory, good or excellent